Real Estate Auction - The Jonathan Custer House
Please join us on Saturday, June 10th, 2017 for the sale of the Jonathan Custer House. This auction will take place on location at 68 Pine Lane in Douglassville, Pennsylvania. This is your chance to own a piece of history. The Jonathan Custer Homestead was constructed in 1798 and modified in the 1830s. This 28+ acre property boasts a beautiful two and a half story home and several outbuildings including a barn, corn crib, and poultry house. Historic charm is combined with modern amenities like a full sized tennis court, in ground pool and hot tub. This home has 6 bedrooms, 3 baths and over 3,500 square feet of living space. Subdivision possibilities.
James Pook will be onsite and available to answer any questions on June 10th from 8AM to 10AM. If you would like a private appointment prior to the auction date, please call (610) 269-4040.
Review of terms:
1. 3% buyer's premium
2. 10% down on day of sale
3. balance due 90 days from the day of sale
4. buyer and seller split all transaction fees
5. if buyer has broker assistance, broker must fill out a Broker Participation Form
6. all bidders must fill out a Bid Registration Form prior to the start of the auction
7. the auction is taking place onsite at 68 Pine Lane in Douglassville, Pennsylvania