English folk art cityscape and frame
English folk art cityscape and frame, titled South View of Market Drayton The Work of JRS in his 81st Year, with a bucolic scene of horses and cattle grazing on a grassy knoll, with a panoramic view of the town in the background, the frame is ornately carved and painted with floral devices, the corners with applied figures of Prudence, Fortitude, Temperance, and Justice, frame - 30" x 37 3/4". Provenance: James and Nancy Glazer American Antiques, Bailey Island, ME.
Condition:Relined. Scattered touch up throughout approx. 10%. Bottom left corner figure replaced.
Array ( [live_biddable] => [inquire] => [phone] => [phone_bid] => 0 [sold] => [unsold] => [make_offer] => [estimate] => 1 [timer] => [current_bid] => [asking_bid] => [start_price] => 1 [buy_it_now_price] => [bid_activity] => )
Have a Similar Item?Consign With Us
· BUYER'S PREMIUM - 23% (IN-HOUSE), 26% (ONLINE)
· SUBMIT PHONE BIDS BY 5pm on April 22nd
· POOK & POOK OFFERS IN-HOUSE SHIPPING ON SELECT ITEMS, AND IS HAPPY TO PROVIDE A LIST OF OUTSIDE SHIPPERS FOR THOSE ITEMS IT DOES NOT SHIP.
· ESTABLISHED CLIENTS MAY PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD (3.5% surcharge). NEW CLIENTS MAY PAY WITH CASH, CHECK, MONEY ORDER, CASHIER'S CHECK OR BANK WIRE TRANSFER.
· CLIENTS PICKING UP IN THE STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA WHO DO NOT HAVE A TAX EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE ON FILE MUST PAY SALES TAX.